Peppery Tart with Pizza Bread
by Rajni Gupta Anand
This recipe has been viewed 2013 times
This recipe is loaded with lots of nutrient and very useful way to use left over pizza base. It has peppery and tangy flavour with nutritious custard.
- Cut round circles with the help of round cutter according to size of tart moulds.
- circles should be bigger in size than moulds so that it can completely cover and take the shape of tart.
- Now grease moulds with butter and put circles of pizza base on moulds and prick it with the help of fork.
- Brush butter on circled pizza base.Preheat oven at 180 degree and bake tart for 7 to 8 mins
- Heat a pan, add olive oil to it .
- Add sliced onions ,sauté for 1-2 mins and then add all the three bell pepper and diced tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dry all the water that comes out from vegetables.
- At last add chopped basil leaves to this filling.
- Heat the milk and add cream and crumbled cottage cheese to it . cook for few minutes .
- Now take out the baked tart from oven and fill the prepared filling.
- Now add custard to so that all the filling gets soaked into it
- At last sprinkle grated processed cheese on tarts , save some for final garnishing and bake in preheated oven at 180 degree for 20 minutes or till the outer covering of tart becomes crisp.
- Now take tarts out of oven ,garnish with some more grated cheese and with basil leaves and serve
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 25 Sep 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.