Peppery Coco Drink
This recipe has been viewed 2056 times
A hot peppery drink excellent for winter season. Effective for cold weather.
- Heat the ghee in a small frying pan, add the peppercorns and saute for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Add the urad dal and saute until it turns golden brown.
- Grind the peppercorn , urad dal and green chilli by adding a small quantity of water.
- Take a vessel and pour the contents into it.
- Add required amount of water to dilute it.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then add coconut milk and simmer the flame.
- Add salt as required.
- If the drink is very dilute then add corn flour to thicken it.
- Switch of the flame and then add lime juice into it.
- Pour the hot peppery drink into large glasses and garnish with mint sprig.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 16 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.