Pepper Water By squeaqy
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2382 times
When u know that it is going to bubble it is better to switch of the gas.
if u over boil then it looses its flavour and taste
- Mash with ur hand tomatoe, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, salt, and pour the lime juice to it and add the water according to ur wish
- Pepper and jeera whould be powdered properly and added to this mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and allow the mustard to splutter and then add the fenugreek seed, mash the garlic without peeling and add it then put the hing powder and soon after u get the smell of the hing pour the mixture into this and allow it to boil.
- Dont allow it to over boil as soon as u see it bubbling switch of the gas.
- Now ur pepper water is ready.
This recipe was contributed by squeaqy on 23 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.