by Mathivanan Devadoss
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11806 times
Pepper Mushroom is a lovely vegetarian preparation using chopped mushrooms, peppers, ginger garlic and seasonings. A great tasting mushroom recipe which can be prepared in minutes.
- Cut & clean mushroom
- Cut onion
- Grind jeerakam, pepper and sombu
- Fry onion, curry leaves and dry chilly in oil till golden brown
- Add mushroom and fry
- Do not add water (mushroom itself will release some water)
- Add gg paste and fry till the green smell goes off
- Add turmeric powder, salt and the ground powder
- Cover and leave for minutes (thin gravy will appear)
- Add finely cut goriander leaves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Mathivanan Devadoss on 01 May 2001I am an Indian Chartered Accountant, living in Saudi Arabia working for a bank as AGM.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.