Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11887 times
The pepper (black pepper corns) and ginger kashayam are natural home remedies for relief from cough and cold. It also helps in digestion and is quite easy to prepare.
- Keep a kadai on stove.
- Roast pepper seeds till it pops.
- Add sugar and stir it for a while.
- Then add tulsi leaves.
- Stir it for a minute.
- Add water & allow it to boil till it becomes half.
- Filter & serve.
- It's a good remedy for cold & cough.
- Nb:it is advisable to inhale the fumes while roasting pepper. this will relieve you from nose blockage.
This recipe was contributed by kousi_murali on 15 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.