Pepper Coconut Chutney
This recipe has been viewed 4011 times
Simple chutney. Serve it fresh with finger foods, pancakes, south Indian varieties and others.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl.
- Heat the oil for tempering, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
- ADd this to the chutney and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 02 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.