Penne in creamy mushroom & asparagus sauce
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5549 times
1.always cook the pasta in lots of salted water & never pour cold water over the pasta once you drain it.
2.you can also add grated parmesean cheese to the above pasta.
Add your private note
Penne in creamy mushroom & asparagus sauce recipe - How to make Penne in creamy mushroom & asparagus sauce
Cooking Time: Total Time:
200grms Button Mushroom-sliced
20 Asparagus-cut into 1" pieces
3tbsp olive oil
1/2tsp chilli falkes
1/2cup Processed cheese
1/2tsp mixed dried herbs
salt to taste
fresnly ground black pepper to taste
- 1.cook the pasta till al-dente.strain & keep aside.
- 2.in a non stick pan heat 1tbsp olive oil & toss the asparagus.add a pinch of salt & pepper & cook till is crunchy.keep aside.
- 3.in the same pan heat the remaning oil add garlic & chilli flakes.cook till the garlic is golden brown.add the mushroom & cook for 3 mins.
- 4.add the cheese,milk,cream,herbs,salt & pepper to taste & cook till the cheese melts & the sauce is creamy(for 5 mins).
- 5.toss in the pasta & cook in the sauce for sometime.if the sauce is too thick adjust the consisteny by adding milk/cream.
- 6.take out the pasta in a bowl & garnish with cooked asparagus.serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by juneshweta on 08 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.