Penne Pasta with Tomato and Cheese Sauce - Chinese and Italian Fusion
by Aprajita Verma Jha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1312 times
Penne cooked in a delicious blend of Italian and Chinese flavours with hint of cream and cheese.
Add your private note
Penne Pasta with Tomato and Cheese Sauce - Chinese and Italian Fusion recipe - How to make Penne Pasta with Tomato and Cheese Sauce - Chinese and Italian Fusion
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Heat 2 spoon olive oil in non stick deep vessel for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cheese slices, cream, salt and stir for 2-3 minutes
- Add schezwan sauce and water (if required).
- Stir the sauce for 2-3 minutes. The sauce must be semi liquid.
- For pasta:
- Add pasta and salt in boiling water for 20-25 minutes. Strain the water once pasta is done. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1 spoon olive oil in non stick deep vessel for 2- 3 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and chopped garlic in the oil. Stir it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add peas, baby corn and salt. Stir fry it for 4-5 minutes
- Add drained pasta and 1/2 table spoon to the vessel. Stir it for 2-3 minutes
- Add Italian seasoning andchilli flakes. Stir it for 2- 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce and water (if required). Stir it for 4-5 mins.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Aprajita Verma Jha on 02 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.