Penne A La Vodka Ii4
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5441 times
A superb stir fry pasta recipe, Penne a la vodka ii4 has the penne pasta stir fried with veggies, sauces and vodka. The delectable pasta recipe enjoys an unique flavour owing to vodka and select herbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook garlic in olive oil until tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, breaking up a bit with fork.
- Stir in basil, salt and pepper and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in vodka and cook 15 minutes more. 2. bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Stir cream into sauce and cook 10 minutes more.
- Toss with hot pasta.
This recipe was contributed by heenakshah on 30 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.