Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6715 times
Pedha is a popular Indian sweet dish or mithai available at stores across India. Now you can recreate the same magic of pedha at home with this easy to prepare, delicious pedha recipe. Learn to make delicious and sumptuous pedha and other Indian sweets and desserts at tarladalal.com.
- Mix first three ingredients in microwave safe bowl. keep that bowl in microwave on high for 4minutes. remove it and stir well.
- Then again keep it in micro for 3 minutes.
- Then again keep it in micro for 2 minutes.
- Then again keep it micro for 1 minute.
- Add saffron, cardamon & nutmeg powder according to taste.
- Then again keep it in micro for 1-1 1/2 minutes if required.
- Remember to stir very well in between after every 4-3-2-1 1/2 minutes
- Time may vary depending upon microwave power.
- Once cooking is finished keep it on plate and roll into medium sized balls while it's hot/warm. you can't roll them once mixture is cold.
This recipe was contributed by pokemonstones on 09 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.