5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 16763 times
The peda (khoya) is a peda recipe which can be prepared within minutes. An Indian dessert delicacy, pedas are prepared from condensed milk mixed with milk powder and sugar .Serve pedas (made from khoya) garnished with crushed nuts.
- Put a nonstick pan on the stove and put the melted butter.
- Mix the sugar and the cheese and mix for afew minutes.
- Add carnation powder and keep mixing on medium heat untill you get a consistency thicker than that of barfi.
- Take the pan out of the heat.
- Take the kesar ,roast it and mix it with little milk and putit in the dough and mix it well.
- Then make round balls and flattened them with your palm and put apista piece on it .
This recipe was contributed by lilymisra on 19 Jul 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.