Peas with Lemon and Pepper
This recipe has been viewed 1046 times
This is an easy and fast recipe than be made a snack or along with any soup.
- Put the peas along with water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave for about 4 minutes or until the peas is tender.
- Remove from microwave, drain the water and keep it aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the green peas.
- Add lemon juice, pepper powder and salt to taste and mix well.
- serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Sowm on 17 Aug 2013I am also like most other housewives who learnt cooking only after marriage. I slowly started becomi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.