Peas and Mushroom Stuffed Paneer Sandwich
by Mini_Manjit Kaur
This recipe has been viewed 1504 times
With protein rich peas and cottage cheese(paneer) full of protein and calcium along with low calorie and source of vitamin B (mushroom) make this dish a complete meal in itself. very easy and delicious can be relished by young and old alike.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the ginger and green chillies nad saute for a minute.
- Add the mushrooms and salt and cook till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the green peas paste and pepper, mix well and cook for 4 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Toast the bread slices on a tava till crisp and blend in mixer into fine crumbs. Keep aside.
- cut the paneer into thin slices and sprinkle salt on each slice.
- Take one paneer slice, spread a spoonful of prepared mixture and cover with another paneer slice so as to form a sandwich.
- Prepare more sandwiches in same manner.
- Dissolve the cornflour in water and mix well to prepare thick paste.
- Roll the sandwiches in batter and cover them with bread crumbs evenly.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep rfy the sandwiches till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Mini_Manjit Kaur on 22 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.