Peas and Cheese Roll
This recipe has been viewed 2852 times
Healthy, Cheesy snack. Favorite for children and adults alike.
Add your private note
Peas and Cheese Roll recipe - How to make Peas and Cheese Roll
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the green peas, green chillies and garlic and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the rice flour, salt, mixed herbsto the peas paste and mix well.
- If required add little water and knead into smooth dough.
- Add the oil to coat the dough and knead until it is firm and smooth.
- Take a plastic sheet and apply little oil and place this dough.
- Place another plastic sheet over it and roll it flat.
- Remove the top plastic sheet and grate cheese on top.
- Slowly roll it and close the ends by applying little water.
- Heat water in steamer and place this roll in the steamer plate and steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bite size piece and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Cookingwithpoorni on 29 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.