Peas Stuffed Parathas
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4352 times
Peas stuffed Parathas are soft, delicious and quick Paratha recipe with boiled and mashed peas added as stuffing. Enjoy the hot pea stuffed paranthas with curd and pickle.
Add your private note
Peas Stuffed Parathas recipe - How to make Peas Stuffed Parathas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Crush the green peas in a mixer.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. add the crushed green peas and stir fry for about 1-2 mins.
- Add shredded coconut, chopped green coriander, salt, sugar, lemon and garam masala. mix well.
- Make a dough from wheat flour (similar to the roti dough)
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions
- Roll out one portion into a small circular shape.
- Put 2 heaped tablespoons of this mixture in the rolled circle. cover sides. roll again into a paratha
- Place on a heated griddle. after about 30 seconds turn sides and apply ghee. turn again, apply ghee.
- Flip till both sides are spotted.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kalashah on 29 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.