This recipe has been viewed 1896 times
These potlies are packed with nutrients like protien, calcium and vitamins and so it is a great snack for any time
- Combine all the ingredients and make a hard dough with the help of water and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add all the masalas, green peas, ginger and green chillies and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the cashewnuts and raisins and mix well
- Allow it to cool and sprinkle coriander and keep aside.
- Make lemon size balls from dough make small size roti from each ball.
- Put 2 tsp filling on it and shape it like a potli
- When all the potlies are ready, steam them for 10 min
- and allow them to cool
- Heat the oil in pan deep fry the potlies till they become golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by supermumarchna on 22 Aug 2013i live in muzaffarnagar ilike to see new places dancing gardening writing reading books are my hobbi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.