by Foodie #600878
This recipe has been viewed 2012 times
An healthy protein cum veggie recipe , goes for all ages !
Add your private note
Peas Pancake recipe - How to make Peas Pancake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Wash and soak the brown rice, urad dal and toovar dal separately in enough water for 2 hours.
- Combine all the dals and rice and blend in a mixer along with salt, asafoetida and green chillies into a coarse mixture.
- Add the green peas and blend again slightly.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, coriander and carrots and mix well.
- Leave the batter to raise for 1 hour.
- Take a tawa pour the batter in small round thick shape , make small hole in the center and pour a tsp of oil .
- Cover with a lid and when half cooked, top with grated cheese and after a minute , flip the side and cook.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #600878 on 02 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.