Peas, Nutri and Apple Nuggets
by Mini_Manjit Kaur
This recipe has been viewed 1481 times
Full of nutrition specially for vegetarian as it is high in protein and fibre too. A very simple and easy to make recipe!
- Combine the peas and granules in a bowl and mash well.
- Add the apple and mix well.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the cheese, mix well and divide the mixture into small round balls, flatten and refrigerate them for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine the oats and little water and make a thick paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip the flattened balls i oats batter,roll them in bread crumbs and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Mini_Manjit Kaur on 21 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.