Peas Curry with Paneer Balls
This recipe has been viewed 1993 times
A very healthy and tasty curry that can be served with prantha roti or rice.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well and make a dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and deep fry them keep aside
- Crush the green peas and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the onions and saute till thye turn translucent.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the curds and spices and saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for more 3 minutes/
- Add 1 1/2 cups water, mix well and cook for 15 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add paneer balls, garam masala and coriander to the curry, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by supermumarchna on 02 Sep 2013i live in muzaffarnagar ilike to see new places dancing gardening writing reading books are my hobbi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.