Peas and Potato Nachos
by Uma Pandit
This recipe has been viewed 719 times
This is my family favorite recipe . I make it every week or two and we never tire of it . All the flavors of chilli , cheese, peas nachos over satisfying potatoes . My son like it most , and it is one of is favorite dish .
The chilli, cheese mixed peas with the sour creamed potatoes is a perfect combo .
I hope this recipe will also benifited all the mother for there teenagers to change there mood .........
- Rinse and slice the potatoes into thin circle.
- Deep fry the potato slices in hot oil till golden brown and crisp on both the sides , drain on an absorbent paper.
- Arrange the potatoes slice on an oven proof dish , top with peas , red capsicum , yellow yellow capsicum, green chilies, cilantro and salt. Sprinkle the cheese all over the dish .
- Bake it preheated oven 180°C (360°F) for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot garnished with the sour cream and chopped cilantro.
This recipe was contributed by Uma Pandit on 24 Feb 2016Myself Uma Pandit from Kolkata . My mob no - 9836157263 .
I am homemaker , but passionate about dif...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.