Peas & Soya Curry
This recipe has been viewed 17831 times
Substitute paneer or mushrooms instead of soya nuggets.
Add your private note
Peas & Soya Curry recipe - How to make Peas & Soya Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cook the soya nuggets in hot salted water for about 20 minutes. keep aside.
- Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds. when they crackle, add the asafoetida, ginger-green chilli paste, garlic paste and onions and saute till the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and cook on a slow flame for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the curds, gram flour, milk and 3/4 cup of water and add to the onion-tomato gravy.
- Add the soya nuggets, green peas, sugar and salt and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.