Pears In Chocolate Bowl
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 2006 times
An unusual dessert with fruit and chocolate combination.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the pears and cook till they becomes soft.
- Add the brown sugar and 1 tbsp water, mix well and add the mawa, paneer and almonds, mix well.
- In another pan, melt chocolate in double boiler, in cup shape mould, pour melted chocolate, set it in a fridge for 15 minutes.
- Unmould chocolate cups, pour pears mixture in it. \
- Garnish with chocolate vermicelli and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 12 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.