Pearlie's Curd Rice
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2248 times
A staple in south indian households, curd rice has rice mixed with beaten curd and then tempered with mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies.
- Put the cooked rice in a deep dish, add the ginger, carrots, cucumber, green chillies, salt and curds and mix well.
- Add the grapes, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the red chillies, curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, transfer this to the curd rice and mix gently.
- Garnish with the coriander and serve with lime or mango pickle.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by pearlie on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.