This recipe has been viewed 2800 times
A simple form of all time acceptable sandwich.
Add your private note
Pear Sandwich recipe - How to make Pear Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Combine all the ingredients for filling and keep aside.
- Apply butter on each of the bread slice and season it.
- Spread the filling mixture, approx. 2 tbsp on the bread and cover it with another bread slice.
- Press well and cut into small four pieces.
- Arrange it in a tiffin and garnish it with cheese. and pack some fresh white butter along with it.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 05 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.