by Tarla Dalal
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8792 times
This ice-cream is easily prepared in a refrigerator.
- Peel and chop the pears.
- Blend the pears with the lemon juice, milk, kirsch and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Chill.
- Beat the cream and sugar until thick.
- Add the chilled pear mixture, mix and beat lightly.
- Pour into freezer tray and put in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator.
- After about 1 hour, remove the frozen mixture into a chilled bowl and beat with a fork or wooden spoon to break all ice crystals, adding 50 grams thick cream if you like a smoother ice-cream.
- Put to set again in freezer trays.
- Serve immediately or store it in a covered box.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.