by Tarla Dalal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4855 times
A rich fare of pears and chocolate sauce with vanilla ice - cream.
- Mix the milk, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
- Chill the pears and cut into slices.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water to the chocolate slab and cook in a double boiler. When it melts, take off the fire.
- Put a scoop of the ice-cream in each plate and cover it with pears and a little syrup. Pour 1 teaspoon of the chocolate sauce over the pears and sprinkle chopped nuts.
- For recipes which require use of an ice-cream churner, either a hand or an electric churner can be used. The churning incorporates air and gives a ---
- --light texture. Churned ice-creams can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator in a plastic box or in a vessel covered on top with ----
- ---polyethylene. In this way, the formation of ice crystals is avoided.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.