Pear Ginger Chutney Different & Tasty.
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6256 times
Can use 6 large mangoes &I pound peach to make the mango peach chutney. tastes very nice.
- Rinse the lemon unpeeled,then thinly slice the lemon discard the seeds.
- Place sliced lemons to a heavy based stainless steel pan mix the s,garlic,ginger&all spice in it.
- Bring to a boilover medium high flame stirr occasionaally.
- Reduce the heat to low&simmer it uncovered until a thin syrup is formed.
- Add the pears continue to cook un covered until the chutney is thick.
- Cool &refrigete can be kept in the fridge for 3 weeks
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.