Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1415 times
If you are a non-vegetarian then you can add fried chicken pieces too along with the peanuts.
you can arrange and keep this dish even a few hours before and bake just 1/2hr before serving.
tastes best when served with soup and pudding.
- Chop the onion and chillies.mix salt and little lemon juice in it.
- Roast peanuts and crush them a bit.crush 4 bread into bread crumbs.cut rest of the bread pieces into round shape(optional)
- Take a baking dish and grease it with oil or butter.spread some of the bread crumbs and press them lightly.pour 2-3 spoons milk all over the bread crumbs and press gently.sprinkle the chopped basil.now put four round slices of bread in a layer covering all the bread crumbs.spread a layer of tomato slices.sprinkle almost all the slightly crushed pe
- Decoration: sprinkle a thin circle of bread crumbs on the rim side of the dish.followed by a round thin circle of leftover crushed peanuts.leaving a big circle in between exposing the cheese.put a tomato slice in this center.
- Bake at 180`c in a preheated oven for 30 minutes till golden and firm.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tans on 15 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.