Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2823 times
A healthful and nutrient dense trail recipe, the Peanut-raisin snack has roasted nuts mixed with honey, raisins and cornflakes. Enjoy as a healthy snack or topping for ice creams or cakes.
- Method of preparation
- Roast peanuts in a pan. cool, deskin and chop coarsely.
- Wash and pat dry seedless raisins.
- Grease a tray.
- Heat butter in a pan. add sugar and honey. mix and simmer for three minutes.
- Add raisins, peanuts and cornflakes and mix.
- Put in the tray, spread and press firmly with a flat spoon. make marks with knife while mixture is still warm. when cool, cut and separate the pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.