Peanut Tikke By Sandhyan
This recipe has been viewed 2025 times
Peanut tikke is an amazing tikka recipe with peanuts crushed and mixed with roasted chana dal flour. The crispy peanut tikke is crunchy and taste great with chutney as a starter or evening snack.
- Combine the roasted peanut and chana dal and blend in a mixer to a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Grate the boiled potatoes and add to the ground mixture and mix well.
- Add the onions, green chilies, coriander , whole wheat flour, lemon juice, spinach leaves and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into round flat tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.