Peanut Sesame Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7042 times
Stir-fried vegetables in a tangy orange sauce with peanuts and sesame seeds.
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok, add the paneer strips and fry till they are brown.
- Add the brocoli, baby corn, capsicum and mushrooms and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the soya sauce with the orange juice and cornflour and stir into the vegetables, stirring constantly till the sauce has thickened and glaze develops.
- Stir in the sesame seeds, peanuts, salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1624.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||69 mg|
|Folic Acid||15.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.