This recipe has been viewed 3819 times
A milkshake with peanuts and khus khus syrup. . A must try!
- Soak the poppy seeds in milk for 15 mins.
- Combine the soaked poppy seeds with peanuts and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the jaggery powder and again blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain the mixture and keep aside.
- Heat a deep pan and put the strained mixture and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and refrigerate it for sometime.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#436107 on 01 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.