Peanut Cookie Brittle
by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3916 times
Peanut Cookie Brittle flavoured with peanut butter and topped with peanuts.
- Melt the margarine and blend with vanilla essence, peanut butter, and salt.
- Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the flour and beat gently.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Coat a 10- by 15- inch cookie sheet with vegetable oil. Spread mixture thinly on pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts on top, lightly press them into mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares when it is hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 21 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.