Peanut Butter Muffins
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4755 times
A mouthwatering and appealing, easy to prepare peanut butter muffin recipe with wheat muffins filled with a creamy peanut butter mixture . A healthy and delicious muffin recipe which can be filled with jam or cream as per your choice..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (180 degrees celsius).
- In a small bowl, break the eggs and use a fork to beat them a little bit.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, dry milk, and the eggs from the small bowl. mix with a mixing spoon until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the large bowl. mix again.
- Line a muffin tine with paper liners.spoon in the muffin mix.fill each muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.