Peanut Butter Cookies
by Aditya Vikram Shah
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3270 times
Discs of brown crispy cookies come out from the oven as beautifully as they can and brilliant to munch on. It's very difficult to stop with just one.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients and combine well.
- In another mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, olive oil, vanilla and the milk and combine well.
- Now, add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Set aside for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins, give it a nice stir making sure that the dough comes together in one big lump.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 20 mins.
- Towards the end of the 20 mins, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and grease the foil generously.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the dough, shape the dough into small balls and place on the tray. Now, give it a gentle press to flatten it into discs.
- Using a fork, make crisscrosses on the discs. Pop them in the oven and bake for 12 mins. Alternatively, microwave on medium high power for 3 mins.
- Remove once they are set and a light brown in color.
- Let cool completely and then store in an air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 22 Oct 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.