Peanut Butter Cookies By sayoni
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4119 times
Cookies may be kept in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & grease baking sheets.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together peanut butter&sugar until combined well.
- In a small bowl lightly beat egg& beat into peanut butter mixture with baking soda until combined well.
- Roll level teaspoons of dough into balls & arrange about 1-inch apart on baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in batches in middle of oven until puffed & pale golden,about 10 min.
- Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 min & transfer to racks to cool completely.
This recipe was contributed by sayoni on 12 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.