Peanut Butter Cookies By jefseena
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3969 times
Peanut butter cookies are a cookie recipe prepared from crushed peanuts. An amazing dessert or a delicious tea time snack, crispy and crunchy peanut cookies is a culinary delight and is sure to be appreciated by all.
- Put oil,peanut butter,butter and castor sugar in a foodprocessor and blend.
- Now add egg,egg yolk vanilla essence and blend.
- Seive flour,baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add this mixture to the food processor and beat well.
- Shape like cookies and bake in the oven.
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.