Peanut Butter Cookies By NATASHA KAKA
by NATASHA KAKA
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6749 times
Peanut butter has high nutrition value.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt and sift again.
- Whisk butter thoroughly in a bowl.
- Add peanut butter and whisk together again until smooth.
- Add sugar gradually, creaming well.
- Add flour mixture,alternating with milk to make dough.
- Place the dough in a box and chill in a refrigerator for 20 mins. (this is an important step. if you don't chill the dough, the cookies will spread too much and
- Become thin.)
- Roll into small cookies and make a crisscross mark with a fork.
- Bake in 400 degree f oven for 7 to 8 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by NATASHA KAKA on 11 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.