Peach with Rice Pudding
by priya gandhi
This recipe has been viewed 1496 times
A unique combination of peaches with rice pudding!
Add your private note
Peach with Rice Pudding recipe - How to make Peach with Rice Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a deep pan, add the rice, milk, peach powder, sugar and cornflour, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add the essence and whipped cream and mix well.
- Add the choco chips and mix well.
- Fill the glass with the pudding and garnish with ,mangoes, kiwi and mint.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 25 Jun 2014i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.