Peach and Mint Granita
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8581 times
When a light dessert is called for, a granita cannot be surpassed. The exotic taste of peach works very well with mint. Flavourful fresh peaches blended together with mint strike just the right balance for your taste buds.
- Blend all the ingredients into a smooth purée in a liquidiser.
- Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
- Divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn each batch separately in a blender till it is smooth.
- Transfer into a shallow container, cover and freeze till firm.
- About 15 minutes before serving, transfer the sorbet from the freezer to the refrigerator to soften a little.
- Scoop out using an ice-cream scoop and serve immediately.
- If you are using canned peaches, reduce the sugar to adjust the sweetness.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.