by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2620 times
This dessert has a peach sheera with fruits and chocolate chips, so kids will really love it!
Add your private note
Peach Temptation recipe - How to make Peach Temptation
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the peach pulp and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the mawa, sugar, paneer, pistachio powder, mix well and cook the same till it becomes thick.
- Cool it, add cherries to it and mix well. Keep aside.
- In a pan heat brown sugar and cornflakes and mix well.
- When the sugar dissolved, add the cardamom seeds and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- While serving in a bowl, first place sponge cake crumbled at the bottom, then peach mixture, garnish with caramel sauce and chocolate chips.
- This is a very different combination of fruits and cornflakes and chocolate.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 04 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.