Peach Strawberry Upside Down Cake
by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7746 times
Peach Strawberry Upside Down Cake, Vanilla sponge baked with the topping of peach and strawberries.
- Combine 1/4 cup oil and brown sugar in a bowl and spread evenly at the bottom of a 9" x 13" tin.
- Arrange the peach slices and strawberries on top of it. Keep aside.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup oil, sugar, tofu, water and vanilla essence and together in food processor and blend it.
- Add flour mixture into the food processor and process until blended.
- Pour and spread evenly on top of the fruits.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until golden, allow it to cool.
- Invert the cake on the plate facing the fruit side up.
- Cut into equal size triangles and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 28 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.