by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3824 times
Peach romanoff is quick warm dessert made by flambeing peaches with brandy and orange juice and then served with creamy vanilla ice-cream and fresh cream. This is a dessert that you cancharm adults with, at a dinner party.
- Cook the sugar in a frying pan until it melts.
- Add the orange juice and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the peaches and cook again for 1 minute.
- Warm the brandy in a large spoon, sest it alight and pour the burning brandy over the peaches.
- In each serving dish, place 2 peach halves over the vanilla ice-cream, top with the cream and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.