by Tarla Dalal
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8276 times
- Mix the milk, sugar, condensed milk and ice-cream essence.
- Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
- Chill the peaches and cut into slices.
- Add 2 teaspoons of water to the raspberry jam and warm up slowly until it melts.
- To serve, put a scoop of the ice - cream in each plate and cover with peaches and a little syrup. Put 1 teaspoon of the prepared jam sauce on top. If you like, put a blob of sweetened cream on top.
- For recipes which require use of an ice-cream churner, either a hand or an electric churner can be used. The churning incorporates air and gives a ---
- --light texture. Churned ice-creams can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator in a plastic box or in a vessel covered on top with ----
- ---polyethylene. In this way, the formation of ice crystals is avoided.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.