Peach Ice-cream (in Refrigerator)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9817 times
- Beat the cream and add the lemon juice.
- Drain the peaches and chop them.
- Add the sugar to the milk. Mix and add the cream, peaches and essence.
- Set the control of the freezer compartment of the refrigerator at the highest point 1 hour in advance.
- Pour the mixture into ice trays, taking care to see that the layer does not exceed 25 mm. (1").
- Put the trays in the freezer compartment directly over the freezing plate.
- After about 45 minutes, remove the frozen mixture into a chilled bowl and beat with a fork.
- Put to set again as above.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, take out and serve with crushed macaroons.
- Note :The less milk you use, the richer is the ice-cream.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.