Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2030 times
An exciting peach flavoured dessert delicacy, Peach full has fresh peaches blended with custard, cream, almond essence and powdered sugar. Top the peach full with mint leaves and almond slivers.
- Peel,halv n stone peaches.
- Reserve 1 peach for decoration cut remaining peaches into chunks.
- In blender blend peaches n sugar together (at medium speed) until smooth.
- In a bowl whip cream together with almond essence untill stiff peaks form, (just as we whip egg whites for making cakes etc.)
- With a whisk lightly fold almond flavoured whipped cream into peach puree.
- Spoon mixture into tall glasses n decorate with mint leaves n a peach chunk.
This recipe was contributed by lahori on 27 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.