Peach Cooler Recipe
by PRACHI AGARWAL
This recipe has been viewed 1419 times
- Peel, pit, and core out the peach's rough pit flesh. Puree in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Strain through a wire mesh strainer.
- In a mixing bowl , add the peach puree, orange juice, and honey and stir well.
- Put a few ice cubes in a glass and slowly pour the soda along the inside wall of the glass, then gently stir everything to combine.
- Garnish with a slice of peach and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 01 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.