Peach Cooler ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18711 times
Peach cooler, peaches are not only rich in vitamin a but are also a good source of vitamin c. Not surprisingly, this drink is a classy, interesting treat that also boosts the health counter in the bargain! the flavour of cinnamon in this recipe is notable and enjoyable! use peaches which are mature but not over-ripe to achieve the fine, rich flavour of this drink.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a broad pan.
- Add the peaches, sugar and cinnamon, cover and cook till the peaches are tender.
- Cool and remove the cinnamon stick. Strain the liquid using a strainer and keep aside.
- Peel the cooked peaches, cut into halves and discard the stones. Blend with the strained liquid and lemon juice in a mixer to get a smooth purée.
- In each pilsner glass place a cinnamon stick, a peach slice and 2 ice-cubes. Pour equal quantity of peach purée and top it with 1 bottle of chilled carbonated drink. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.