Pea choco chip cake
by Foodie #384469
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1369 times
peanut can be substituted with any cashew nuts or mixed nuts.
mrs. kavitha shankaran
e 1/5, l & t housing complex,
dumas road, magdalla,
surat – 395007
email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your private note
Pea choco chip cake recipe - How to make Pea choco chip cake
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Peanut batter: -
Butter – 3 tbsp
Brown sugar – ½ cup
Egg – 1no
Maida – 1 cup
Cinnamon powder – 2tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – ½ tsp
Buttermilk – ¼ cup
Peanut chopped – ½ cup
Butter – 3tbsp
Sugar – ½ cup
Egg – 1no
Maida – 1cup
Baking powder – 1tsp
Milk – ½ cup
Chocolate chips – 1cup
Butter – 2 tbsp, Jaggery – 2tbsp, Peanut Chopped – ¼ cup
- 1) preheat oven to 180c. grease a 10” pan.
- 2) to prepare peanut batter: - in a large bowl beat butter & sugar until fluffy. beat in egg, jaggery & buttermilk. mix in flour, cinnamon, baking powder & soda. stir in peanuts.
- 3) to prepare chocolate batter: - in another large bowl beat butter & sugar until fluffy. beat in egg & milk. mix in flour, baking powder & chocolate chip.
- 4) to prepare topping: - mix together butter & jaggery.
- 5) now in the greased pan pour one layer of peanut batter then another of chocolate batter.
- 6) twist a knife inside the batter so that you get a marble effect.
- 7) bake for 45 minutes or insert a toothpick and check.
- 8) remove & allow cooling.
- 9) now spread the topping over the cake & sprinkle the chopped peanut.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #384469 on 13 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.