by Palak Rajput
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4372 times
Pea Parcels, green peas are seasoned, cooked with dry-fruits and packed in phyllo sheets.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger, green chillies and asafoetida and sauté for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the cashewnuts, peanuts, green peas, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, divide into equal portion and keep aside to cool.
- Brush each phyllo sheet with butter and stuff with one portion of the green pea filling.
- Fold and brush again using butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degree Celsius for 20 minutes or till it turns to golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 27 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.